Robert M. Mendell, Attorney at Law, P.C. is a law firm specializing in a business, tax and estate planning practice. Robert M. Mendell, Tax Attorney and licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA), has made numerous presentations and has written various tax and law related articles and summaries of topics of interest over the years. Below are some of his tax articles, business acquisitions articles, law articles and/or other legal related articles or other summaries of topics of interest in the various legal fields practiced by the firm.
- Avoid family conflict with these four estate planning documents
- Many underestimate their need for estate planning
- The importance of accounting for digital assets in your estate plan
- Do you understand the Texas probate process?
- A brief overview of probating estates in Texas
- New 3.8 percent surtax applies to investment income above the threshold
- Estate planning basics: Tips on avoiding common mistakes
- Family limited partnerships can reduce estate taxes and pass on a business
- Taking Advantage of the Gift-Tax Exemption Before It Lowers
- U.S. Income Tax Laws Are Too Complicated!
- Negotiating the Business Acquisition in a Buyer's Market
- Personal Goodwill
- List of Seminars Presented by Robert M. Mendell
- Seminar Handouts
- Joe Paterno Transfers Home for $1
Please contact our offices regarding any substantial tax planning and tax law, estate planning, probate, or business planning legal matter you might have. Contact our office by calling 713-888-0700 or by email.