Often, over the life of a business or individual, significant tax and legal issues will emerge which require the services of a competent and professional tax and business law attorney. For over 30 years, Robert M. Mendell has been providing prompt, professional legal representation to successful businesses and Individuals of substantial net worth concerning their substantial legal and tax matters, contributing significantly to their long-term financial success and well being.
Experienced, Professional Legal Representation
Over the years, we have presented over two hundred tax and legal seminars to business and tax professionals on topics ranging from family limited partnerships and closely-held corporations, to partnership taxation and tax topics for high technology companies. Robert M. Mendell, Attorney at Law, P.C. works primarily In the following practice areas:
- Tax Law and Tax Planning - entity selection tax planning, tax-advantaged structuring of business transactions, and personal tax planning matters; tax controversy matters, including IRS and Texas State Comptroller tax audits
- Estate Planning - family limited partnership structuring, wills, trusts, marital property agreements, preparation of other estate planning documents, asset protection planning, succession planning and estate tax reduction planning
- Family Limited Partnerships - segregation of assets into one or more limited partnerships, asset protection, estate tax reduction, protection of assets against failed marriages, simplifying family transfers to junior generations
- Probate and Estate Administration - handling of distribution of estate assets upon death pursuant to statutory probate procedures
- Business Organizations and Mergers and Acquisitions - entity selection, formations, acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, conversions, divisions, tax-free reorganizations, sales of businesses, purchases of business, succession planning, private placement offering memoranda and preparation and review of complex business contracts
If you need an experienced lawyer for a complex tax planning, tax law, business planning, family limited partnership, probate administration, or estate planning legal matter, contact our office. We can be reached by phone at 713.888-0700 or by email.